Sunday 25 May 2014

Week 4: Summer, Sunshine and a lot of work!

 

Hello everyone! 

Wow! So week 4 of my diet is over and it's still going very well! 
I lost 0,8kg again, which means I lost 4,5kg in 4 weeks :) YAY!
My weight is 70,7kg right now. It would be so great to reach 60-something in the next few days! Wish me luck for this! 



 
Well my week was pretty exhausting and not because of sport, but because of work. There is so much to do lately so that I couldn't go to the gym or swimming this week. *sigh* But it's not that bad, I'm happy there is much to do and even if I couldn't go to the gym, I made a little bike tour for 2 hours last Monday (The weather was soooo good! I love summer! *-*) You can find a few pictures below! :) Oh and I played table tennis with my mum on Tuesday and I walked around a lot yesterday and today! We'll see if there is time for a bit more sport next week. I really hope so! 


I didn't write down what exactly I ate and drank. Wasn't something special tho. Since I reached the planned 4kg a few days ago, I decided it's okay to eat some crisps yesterday when I visited a friend + I ate ice cream with fruits today. The best thing is: I really don't feel bad about that, because I deserved it ;) 

Well that was my week! I hope you like the new blog design and system. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me! And if you have any other cool ideas for this blog tell me about them please! ;) 

I wish you a great new week! 
See you next Sunday! 

Kazu    

No comments:

Post a Comment