Thursday 8 May 2014

Day 11: What a day!

 

What a day! 

Nothing could describe this day better!

It was raining the whole day long and it was so cold and I'm a summer child and the rain brought me down. I wasn't in a good mood, although I lost a bit weight finally. I'm 73,8kg now. :)

But I still did everything I planned for today, so that I'm actually proud right now and in a better mood. 

I'll design something new for my blog on Saturday! Hope you'll like it!

Well here we go.

What I ate today:

Breakfast:

2 slices of crisp bread with pineapple cubes
A few strawberries 

Lunch: 
vegetable soup (with rice) 

Dinner: 
Chicken with carrot and cucumber

------------------------------------------

What I drank today:
3 Liter Water (!!!! I swear I did! OMG!)
0,9 Liter Diet Pepsi
0,2 Liter Orange juice

Wow I actually drank a lot! *proud*

--------------------------------------------

Activities I did:

1 hour and 50 minutes training in the gym. 
Stamina training and muscle training (stomach, legs, back)

I'm a bit proud I did all this stuff although I was like soooo down today. It's bed time for me now! Good night! 

Kazu
 

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!! Keep going :-** (Kiki)

    ReplyDelete