Wednesday 7 May 2014

Day 9 and 10: I feel good! (dedededededede!)



I feel good! (dedededededede!)

Hey guys! 
Right now I'm in a very good mood! :) 
(Not much to do with my weight tho) 

So this is gonna be a 2-day-post again. Let's start with yesterday.

My weight in the morning was 74,4kg. (What did I wrong? Probably ate my Dinner too late but there was not enough time between work and sport so I had to ate afterwards.) 

What I ate yesterday:

Breakfast:
2 slices of crisp bread with diet ham and cucumbers
1 carrot

Lunch:
1 roll with boiled ham, salad, tomato, egg
1 roll with meatball and coleslaw

Dinner:
chicken breast fillet
salad 

------------------------------------------

What I drank yesterday:


1 liter water
1 liter diet Pepsi
(not sure about the liters sorry) 

------------------------------------------ 

No activities yesterday. All I did after work was watching the 1st semifinal of Eurovision. ;) 
So let's go on with today! 

I weighed 73,2kg, so I didn't lose weight since Sunday, hope that will change the next days! 
----------------------------------------------
What I ate today:

Breakfast:
2 slices of crisp bread
2 gherkin sticks
a few strawberries

Lunch:
1 roll with boiled ham, salad, tomato, egg
1 cheese roll 

Dinner: 
mixed salad with chicken cubes
----------------------------------------------
What I drank today:
1 Liter water
1,5 Liter diet Pepsi
------------------------------------------------
 Activities I did:
SWIMMING! And it felt so good today! :D I swam 1 hour without breaks :)) I was so motivated!

Can't believe it's already day 10 of my diet and I'm still writing this blog and there are actually a few people reading it. Mostly friends, family, my boss (haha ;D) You are allowed to leave comments on my blog btw! (you don't need to register or something :) )

That was my post of today! Hope you liked it! 

Bye bye
Kazu

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment