Sunday 11 May 2014

Day 12 and 13: Success

 

Success

Heeey everybody! As you can see, the last two days were pretty successful! You know I was confused that I didn't lose weight in the first 3 days of the week, but it changed! Yesterday I was 73,3 kg and today it's only 72,9kg! So cool! Wohoo!

I know I said I wanted to design something new for my blog today, but there was absolutely no time for that, I'm sorry. 

So here my food list of yesterday:

Breakfast: 

Two slices of crisp bread with chicken salami

Lunch:
Carrot soup
1 meatball

Dinner:
chicken with mushrooms 

My drinks yesterday:
1 Liter Water 
1,2 Liter Diet Pepsi
0,2 Liter Smoothie (more like part of my breakfast, strawberry flavour)
------------------------------------------------------

Food today:

Breakfast: 
Nothing (got up too late for breakfast)

Lunch:
Mango/chicken salad

Dinner:
1 egg
2 slices of cooked ham
cucumber and pepper

Drinks: 
0,5 Liter Water
0,5 Liter Diet Coke
0,5 Liter Diet Pepsi
0,5 Liter Smoothie (Orange,Strawberry, as part of my Lunch)
----------------------------------------------------------

No activities at all, just walked around the whole day, but no real sport, will go to the gym tomorrow. :) 

Here is a pictures of me today. It already looks a bit better, I think ;)



So goodbye everyone! 

Kazu

1 comment: