Thursday 15 May 2014

Day 18: Better



Better

Hey hey party people!
I'm feeling a bit better today. :) Maybe because I know the next days will be much fun. Tomorrow after work I'll go to a birthday party (Won't drink alcohol this time) and it's Japan Day in Dusseldorf on Saturday! It's always so much fun there! 
 Okay, I'm weighing 71,8kg today. Sounds pretty good, like not so much left until 69, which is like my first goal!

Today I had 2 slices of crisp bread with cooked ham and two nectarines for breakfast.

My Lunch was Nasi Goreng + a nectarine.

And for Dinner I had Chicken with salad :) 



I also went to the gym but only for one hour. I tried Zumba Step. It's much more difficult than the normal Zumba, but it was okay, maybe I'll do it on Sundays, if I don't want to get up as early as I usually do.

Well that was my day! 

Seeya!
Kazu           

No comments:

Post a Comment