Sunday 4 May 2014

Day 6 and 7: One week over!



ONE WEEK OVER!

Hey ho everyone! I was sooo tired and lazy yesterday. I did literally nothing, just sleeping and eating... So here is my post for yesterday and today!

Yesterday morning I weighed 74,1kg :) 



What I ate: 


Breakfast:
2 slices of crisp bread with gherkin and tomatos
1 Kiwi
A few wine grapes

Lunch:
Spaghetti with cheese sauce

Dinner:
Chicken with salad (I know a bit too much but still ;)) 


What I drank: 

1/2 liter water
1,25 liter diet Pepsi  

-------------------------------------------

Then there was today. And there was that problem. My scale didn't work properly. I think 74,2kg could be the correct weight. (not sure) but if it is, it's good! Cause then I have lost exactly 1kg in one week! :) If it's going on like this or even better (let's not forget the cocktails I drank this week ;)) it's perfect :) I mean 1kg doesn't sound much but how does 8kg in 2 months sound? Much better! ;D 
My dad told me he would buy a new battery for my scale tomorrow. I think that was the problem. 

What I ate: 

Breakfast:
1 apple
1 kiwi
2 slices of crisp bread

Lunch:
wholemeal pasta with bolognese/tomato sauce

Dinner:
Nothing (Somehow I was to busy hmm)


What I drank: 
1 liter water
2 liter diet Pepsi (I know I drink too much of this s**t when I'm at home *sigh*) 

Activities I did:
I went to the gym and took part in two courses: 1 hour Muscle training (legs, stomach, butt) and 1 hour Zumba. :)

So I did sports 3 times this week. Will try 4 times next week! (like I actually planned)  

I hope you enjoy reading my blog! :) 

BYE
Kazu

No comments:

Post a Comment