Monday 5 May 2014

Day 8: Tired but Proud



TIRED BUT PROUD

Good evening everybody! 
I'm so happy to be finally at home. I can't wait to go to sleep, seriously. So this is gonna be short!

I couldn't weigh myself today, but my dad bought a new battery for my scales, so I will tell you tomorrow :)

What I ate today: 

Breakfast:
2 pieces of cucumber
Mini tomatos
2 slices of crisp bread with diet ham  

Lunch:
wholemeal pasta with bolognese/tomato sauce

Dinner:
chicken and salad
----------------------------------------------

What I drank today:
2 liter water
1 liter diet Pepsi 



Activities I did:
I went to the gym for 2 courses again. 1 hour "Bodystyling", 1 hour "Zumba" 
 ----------------------------------------------


Good night now guys! Sweet Dreams!

Kazu


1 comment:

  1. Sounds great. And btw I'm so looking forward to go swimming today! See you there!

    ReplyDelete