Sunday 18 May 2014

New Blog

 

New Blog

Good evening everyone! I hope you had a great sunny weekend!
I did and I'm looking forward to a lot of sunshine and heat next week :) 


You don't have to be shocked about the headline "New Blog". I won't give up on this one and make another one instead, but I wanna change it a bit. I just realized that it is a bit too stressful to post daily, especially when I'm working, being out with friends and doing sports, so literally always ;) 

I decided to post once a week instead- every Sunday probably. I'm not sure what exactly I'll post, but I think it's more interesting and less stressful to publish a few big things about my dieting week instead of boring posts every day!

Btw I was 71,5kg today, so I lost 0,8kg this week and 3,7kg in 3 weeks. It's still more than I actually planned so I'm happy with the result. :)

I hope you're fine with my idea of posting once a week and I'll see you next Sunday again! 

Much Love,
Kazu


1 comment:

  1. Yaaaay! Live this blog already! :D

    ReplyDelete