Sunday 11 May 2014

Day 14: 2 weeks over!


2 weeks over!

Good evening guys!

So I'm on diet for 2 weeks now! And I think it's going on very well! I actually did sports 4 times this week, I didn't eat sweet stuff and didn't drink alcohol or sweet drinks. And I weighed 72,3kg today! That means I lost 1,9kg this week and 2,9kg in two weeks! Isn't that great? I think it is! :)) *proud*
 
Well, I didn't have breakfast today, as usual on weekends, cause I just slept too long! 

My Lunch was:
Cutlet with chips and vegetables 
(mushrooms, asparagus, string beans, carrot balls and peas)

For Dinner I had: 
Scrambled eggs with diet ham and salad

My drinks were: 
2,5 Liter Water 
1,2 Liter Diet Pepsi  
0,2 Liter fennel tea  


And I even went to the gym for two courses:
1 hour muscle training (Stomach, Legs, Butt) and 1 hour Zumba

------------------------------------

Oh and just so you know, because I'm not sure, if you can see it on the photos: The blue plates with the flowers are small side plates not big ones! Using them for my Dinner usually.

I'm really proud of myself and I'm really happy, that you're following this blog, cause it really motivates me every day! Thanks for all the lovely comments so far (not only on this blog but also privately!) Would be great to get more comments on this blog tho. I know there ARE people reading this (Blogger has a statistic for that ;))

Seriously, I'm so excited about next week!

See you! 
Kazu 


 

1 comment:

  1. I am reading your blog, but you know me. I'm too lazy to write a comment on every day D:
    Anyway, you are doing really well and you are not the only one, who is proud of your discipline. I am too!
    Keep that going, Kazu! I'll see you on Wednesday!

    Lg, Ro.

    ReplyDelete