Wednesday 14 May 2014

Day 15-17: Hard times

 

Hard times

Everyone! I know it's been 3 days since my last post, but I was just so tired and lazy and yeah, I'm sorry. :( Not much happened the last few days. I'm weighing 72,2kg at the moment. That means I reached the 3kg in less than 3 weeks, which is pretty cool. But I have to say, I think the "hard" time did start this week. Especially today I'm very hungry and I would love to eat sweets. Instead I ate some sweet fruits, but I'm not happy with that. Also I'm too lazy to go to the gym today. My friends cancled swimming and I'm just too unmotivated to do something else today. *sigh* I hope everything is going to be easier soon, I really wanna go on with my diet, you know. 

Well let's start with what I ate the last few days:

Breakfasts:
Monday: Crisp bread with diet salami and cucumber + 0,2 Liter smoothie
Tuesday: Crisp breat with diet ham + 0,2 liter smoothie
Today: Crisp breat with diet salami + 0,2 liter smoothie
 
Lunches:
Monday: Cutlet with vegetables (mushrooms, asparagus, string beans, carrot balls and peas)
Tuesday: Ravioli
Today: Carrot soup

Dinners: 
Monday: Chicken
Tuesday: Chicken with salad
Today: Chicken and two nectarines (The sweet fruits)

---------------------------------
Activities:
Went to the gym for two courses "Bodystyling" and "Zumba" on Monday.  
--------------------------------

Please keep supporting me! I really need that atm.

Much Love! 
Kazu
 

1 comment:

  1. 1 kg per week is perfect! You loose weight in a healthy way. If you are still craving for sweets, try a piece of dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa), it has many healthy benefits. Keep it up, you can do it :-) :-*** hugs and kisses (Kiki)

    ReplyDelete