Tuesday 29 April 2014

Day 2: It's not so hard!


It's not so hard!

After two days of dieting I can say, it's not as hard as I thought! I think I can go on like this for a while! :) 

Today wasn't as exciting as yesterday. I didn't go to the gym, that's why I'm posting so early. Will probably go on Thursday and Sunday and swimming on Friday :D. So let's start with the daily facts:

Weight today in the morning: 75,3kg (Feeling bad about this, that's probably the reason why people say you shouldn't weigh yourself every day but once a week hmm...But I'm way too curious! :D )


What I ate today:

Breakfast: 
2 slices of crisp bread
2 gherkin sticks  
1 kiwi 

Lunch:
fried potatoes
1 small pork steak
mixed vegetables 

Dinner:
2 small turkey skewers
coleslaw

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I drank today: 

1,2 liter Diet Pepsi
1,5 liter Water
(Not as much as yesterday, because I didn't do sport) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is one thing left to say. I'll probably not dieting tomorrow cause we're celebrating my cousins birthday tomorrow night! With cocktails and everything. I'll write the posts for tomorrow and the day after tomorrow on Thursday!

BYEEEE~
Kazu


No comments:

Post a Comment