Monday 28 April 2014

Day 1: Let's go!


Let's go!

Hey hey everyone! 

My first diet day is almost over! All I can say is: I'm sooo tired but I'm feeling very well! 

Let's start with two pictures I took today in the morning. The "Before Pictures" actually. I'm really excited how much I'll change in the next few months. :) (Sorry no bikini pics, haha!)

Well, the first thing I did today was weighing myself and I was right when I said  75kg! Ok, ok, it's 75,2kg but who cares? ;)     

--------------------------------
What I ate today: 

Breakfast:  
1 slice of bread with diet ham and 1 Apple. 

Lunch: 
Tortellinis and 1 piece of an Apple

Dinner: 
1 mixed salad and 2 small turkey skewers
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I drank today:
  • 0,9 liter Diet Pepsi (I need that to wake up, because I hate coffee!) 
  • 2,5 liter Water 


 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that's perfectly okay, not too much, not too little. What do you think?

And today was the first of 4 Sport-Days this week! I went to the gym and visited two courses: 1 hour "Bodystyling", 1 hour "Zumba" It was pretty exhausting but fun! :)  

Here you can see me before and after the gym! ;P


That was my first diet day! I hope you liked it! Oh and thank you unknown person for that lovely comment! Made me happy!

See you all tomorrow!
Kazu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment